Oct 1, 2014

Super September

I love September. It carries a bit of heat from summer but everyone is looking forward to the cool down part of Fall. Its a month where school begins for some, a new season for others, and I always feel refreshed. Its also my month of birth which is an added bonus! Aside from bday festivities, SF trip, and getting engaged to my bff, heres what went down!

I had coffee with Kim. Weve been doing this once a year since high school!

Dinner with friends to send off our friend Jason to SF for a new season
Cali Adventure with Jess- her first time at cars land!
Acai bowls with Tina!
Times are a-changin with my Crossview Church and Im excited for them. Will blog about that soon.
Line dancing for the first time with new friends!
Celebrating Pawluk and Shelbys engagement at their fancy party!
Having family visitors from SF over for dinner- which we all helped to prepare!
Homemade dinner with friends and lots of laughing
Spending time with Fiona
Favorite tv show time with family!
I am really thankful for these moments that God allows me to share with beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment