Jul 10, 2015

My Bridal Shower- Alyssa's Favorite Things

My mama and sister (and papa) threw me a shower just for the ladies! They were all family friends and family women and it was a blast!

The theme of the part was Alyssa's Favorite Things inspired by my favorite movie Sound of Music and a song from there "My Favorite Things". They had decorations of my favorite movies, tv shows, music, dancing, etc! It was so cool!!!!

They served my FAV FOOD- italian!!!! YUM YUM YUM! That was definitely a hit! Some friends brought over more yummy desserts, and I lucked out that my popo was in town to bake my fav desserts :D what sweet beings!
We played some HILARIOUS games. alyssa bingo. a little icebreaker to make alyssa ugly faces. alyssa family fued. wedding pictionary. alyssas favorite things memory. It was so fun!
I am VERY fortunate to God to have a wonderful family!!! They did so much work with a lot of love. Thankful to have them celebrate this season!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You had an adorable and really enjoyable bridal shower. I am jealous, HAHA! Well, I also would be marrying soon and my mom is planning a mermaid themed shower for me so I have high hopes that she would be making my day special with her excellent party planning skills. Has already booked the prettiest beachside party venue.

    ReplyDelete