Mar 15, 2015

Around Here Lately

soooooooooo im super behind on updating but hey some GOOD NEWS. praise the Lord- i got a promotion at work! that is pretty sweet!!!

Heres a bit of whats been going on these couple months

Ringing in the new year with my best buds at d&b
& also celebrating our two year dating anniversary!
having a sweet campfire sesh praising the Lord and eating good food!
catching up with a dear college friend!
supporting jose preach the word of God at UCI
lots of eating time with our fav couple- the Talladas!
having a reunion with our most beloved Crossview family!
going to the diamond bar snow fest with my family!
cooking and baking and catching up with fiona!
a great coffee sesh with hannah!
FINALLY a wonderful dinner with my sister chrishy
a couple of trips bridesmaid dress shopping!
disneyland fun with my grandparents!
the best of the best times with Fayeee and her bridal shower
a bachi burger date with my hon!
being blessed by Shane and Shane and David Platt
enjoying my church family
monthly dinners with this amazing sister- Frances!
laughing my butt off with jchen and syon
partied on a trampoline and ate sweets at this galentines day party
enjoying valentines day with this special GALentine
celebrating Yeks pastoral installation
rejoicing with fi for her bday and graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment